Sunday, September 30, 2012

Wrath of the Titans

Wrath of the Gods

I recall this film getting generally bad reviews when it came out. However, compared to the other Greek Mythology films I've seen recently, this was the better of the two. More... likable actors and better mythology. A continuation of the first film: Clash of the Titans.

I honestly am glad to see Liam Neeson, Ralph Finnes, Danny Huston, or Bill Nye in nearly anything. And I will find the film has high enough marks for me to be happy about it. And I can say that Sam Worthington did a good job as well.

I liked the tension of the story, a release of Kronos - setting the ultimate hell loose upon the earth, and traveling through the labyrinth through the heart of Tartus.



I do love a great demi-god story. Greek Mythology will always be classic tales, and mixing them with mortal beings is the way we relate to them, and learn from them. I believe both Titan films did a decent job of this, are they perfect? No. Completely correct? No. But a decent film, worth a watch.

Rating: PG-13
Year: 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment