Saturday, June 29, 2013

Odd Thomas



Based in the novel by Dean Koontz. A happy town plagued by something evil, and the only man that can stop it is a man who can see ghosts and all other evil things.

Partly I was most excited for Anton Yelchin, and William Defoe. I found they played very well together, and all in all, were the highlight of the film. The other characters were a bit transparent, or poor actors. Dropping the overall quality of the movie, but I still found that Yelchin and Defoe made it enjoyable.

The overall story is interesting and a bit mysterious. The overall concept was something to be excited about, and the portrayal of things that are not of this world were most intriguing. 

I would say this movie is worth a rental, it's a good thriller for a paranormal-thriller junkie. I would enjoy more Odd Thomas in the future.

Year: 2013


No comments:

Post a Comment